How fantastic it is when you enter data into Salesforce CRM and Sage Intacct immediately displays that data?! With the help of the client details, you see all of your orders, estimates, receipts, and invoices. Salesforce will update an account and contact when a customer profile is created in Sage. Payments can be made in Sage, and Salesforce will immediately add the starting balances. Thanks to Sage Salesforce Integration, all of this is possible.
Salesforce and Sage Intacct integration is a powerful combination. This integration opens up many advantageous commercial prospects. Globally, Salesforce is the most widely used CRM. Sage is one of the most popular accounting programmes. Sage is also an enterprise resource planning tool.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that helps businesses manage their sales and customer-related data. The Salesforce CRM is simple to set up and operate, so you may use it without any technical knowledge. By fostering a deeper connection between them, it has changed the relationship between companies and their clients. Salesforce CRM can give you special insights into the customer journey and at the same time equip you with tools that can improve your customers’ experience by giving you a single perspective for all of your client interactions.
Additionally, Salesforce is cloud-based, which means that it can provide its users a high degree of flexibility and scalability. As Salesforce offers all the components your company needs on an automation platform with embedded intelligence, it is the best choice for your company.
Key Salesforce Features
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRM solutions, and the features below are what make it so well-liked:
- Ease of Setup: Salesforce can be built up from scratch and be deploy ready in only a few weeks, in contrast to other CRMs, which can take up to nearly a year to get installed and deployed.
- Simple: Companies don’t have to spend a lot of time educating their staff to use this CRM. It is quite simple to accomplish and does not require a lot of technical knowledge or training.
- Customisability: Salesforce’s forte is the level of customisation it provides. Users can modify this CRM application to meet their unique business needs. The enormous popularity of Salesforce is greatly influenced by this feature.
- Account planning: Salesforce gives you enough information about each lead so that your Sales Team can individually personalise each potential lead to their approach. They will succeed more likely as a result of this, and the consumer will benefit from a customised experience.
- Accessibility: Salesforce is accessible from any place as long as you have a good internet connection because it is a cloud-based program. Also, Salesforce has a mobile app, which makes it incredibly convenient for consumers.
What is Sage Intacct?
If you’re looking for a cloud-based accounting and financial management tool, is Sage Intacct is a perfect choice. By providing functionality like tax filing, payroll, and inventory tracking capabilities across many industries, Sage Intacct can made accounting tasks quicker and more accurate. True cloud flexibility and accessibility are provided by this accounting software. Sage Intacct is a flexible, open cloud accounting solution that keeps your business adaptable. This makes it simple for you to link various solutions and share data while maintaining your financial stability. Over 50 billion financial records and over 100 million application requests are reportedly handled daily by Sage Intacct.
Sage Intacct automates all of your routine business operations to produce insightful data. You will be able to make adjustments when necessary and confident long-term decisions thanks to these insights.
Key Salesforce Features
The following features of Sage Intacct, make it one of the most popular accounting and financial management programmes, contribute to its enormous popularity:
- Accounts payable and receivable: Automated processes for managing the complete accounts payable and accounts receivable process are known as accounts payable and accounts receivable. This manages invoicing, credit conditions, and other operations to speed up your financial flows.
- Purchasing: Using Sage Intacct, structured preconfigured transactions and approval workflows may be created, maximising purchasing’s accuracy, speed, and efficiency.
- Spend and Inventory Management: With Sage Intacct, you may manage your expenditure in accordance with a budget to prevent unforeseen problems with cash inflow. To know what you have in stock and what you sold, inventory management works in conjunction with your order processing and purchasing systems.
- Fixed assets and cash management: Sage Intacct offers a live picture of your company’s cash flow. Seeing the transactions across all credit cards, checking accounts, and savings accounts allows for cash management. The Fixed Assets feature in Sage Intacct gives you a clear image of all your assets’ valuation, insurance status, condition, and other details.
- Dashboards and integrated reporting: The built-in reporting and dashboards in Sage Intacct give you insightful information about how your business and operations are performing. These reports will aid in your decision-making and provide you a better understanding of the entire process.
Sage Intacct and Salesforce Integration
The Sage Salesforce Connection enables a hassle-free environment for team members and customers to exchange financial data. You can get fresh sales chances thanks to this Sage Intacct Salesforce Integration.
After Sage Salesforce Integration, you may examine the customer’s orders, touchpoints, and details. Using the Sage Intacct Salesforce Connection, you may manage your money with simplicity. Even if you have already entered the data in Sage Intacct, you have the opportunity to view open balances in Salesforce thanks to this integration.
Cross-functional teams may work in a flexible setting thanks to Intacct Salesforce Integration. For instance, the accounting team can create an invoice in Sage without having to enter the client information again when the sales team puts it into Salesforce. Only the Sage Salesforce Integration makes this feasible.
Advantages of Integrating Sage with Salesforce
- Using Salesforce, you may access the orders, sales history, costs, and invoices from Sage.
- The insights gained from the reports and dashboard can help you forecast more accurately.
- With the aid of a no-code platform, you may automate your workflow.
- As long as you enter the data into Sage or Salesforce, you can effectively manage your time.
- More can be done to prevent errors or data mismatches.
- You may integrate the creation of transactions, including invoices and sales receipts, into a single system.
Hopefully from this article, you would have a good understanding of the main features of Sage Intacct and Salesforce. The goal and advantages of the Intacct Salesforce Integration are many and varied. In fact, as a frequent user of Salesforce CRM, it is highly possible that you deal with a variety of data sources, both internally and through outside Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suppliers. The analysis and decision-making process are facilitated and accelerated by having all of this data in a single area, such as a data warehouse. Integration with all third-party Apps and Services is required for this.
Sage Intacct and Salesforce are the ideal combination, giving you:
- A full picture of every single consumer
- Effortless accounting processes
- A more intelligent quote-to-cash procedure
- Improved communication between your sales and finance teams
If you would like to see how Itas Solutions can help you integrate SalesForce with Sage Intacct, we would only be too happy to help and work with you.
Itas Solutions are experts in Sage Intacct and our clients know we’re always on hand to help them with their queries on all things Sage and especially Intacct.
Who we are
Itas is a multi-award-winning Sage partner. Having started in 1995 with just one customer, we now support over 200 clients nationwide. They know we are always there to provide a helping hand, whenever they need us. Trusted by our customers for over 20 years, Itas has been built on referrals from customers and IT professionals that love the expert yet personal service that we offer.
If you would like to know more about how Itas can help your business with Sage implementation and improve purchasing control, you can get in touch at email@example.com, call us on 01824 780000 or contact us via our website at https://itassolutions.co.uk